Car rental rates and quotes are very much affordable with Cars 4 Hire Rwanda. Rent a 4×4 car and enjoy un-interrupted and inspirational journey. Rent a car in Uganda and get yourself behind the wheels and enjoy the comfort of a 4×4 Land cruiser or Toyota Rav 4 for as low as $45 per day in Uganda. The car rental rates quoted include full comprehensive insurance, third party, Unlimited mileage, Uganda road map, Bradt travel guide book, first aid kit box, a cooler box, spare wheels, a phone and sim card with a 24/7 roadside assistance. Hire a car in Uganda with a great dose of insider tips for self drive and guided trips.
CAR TYPE HIGH SEASON LOW SEASON
Toyota Rav4 US$ 45 /day US$ 40 /day
Toyota Prado Landcruiser US$ 70 /day US$ 65 /day
Toyota Safari Super custom US$ 70 /day US$ 65 /day
Toyota safari Van US$ 70 /day US$ 65 /day
Extended Safari Landcruiser US$ 180 /day US$ 160 /day
Please be advised:-
- High season is Mid 15th June to Mid 15th October and Mid 15th Dec to Mid 15th Feb.
- The prices above are quoted for car rental only per day, this excludes fuel and guide. In any case you need camping equipment and driver guide, please refer to our additional car hire services.
- We provide for Self drive car hire;- The Toyota rav4, and the Prado land-cruisers. The rest of the vehicles for hire, we do provide with a driver guide at an addition rental cost of $35 per day.
- The price above also doesn’t apply for boarder crossing /comesa fees.
We do deliver the vehicle at the destination of your choice or pick up the vehicle from any drop off point in and around the country but some costs apply with this car hire service which you can expect to be forwarded to you.
- Fuel to destination and or from drop off point.
- Guide allowance of $30 per day
- Bus fairs to drop off point
Driver Guide rates
Driver Guides High Season Low season
Rates US$ 35 /day US$ 35 /day
We work with some of the best professional guides in Uganda who are a great company and give you a deep insight into these insightful countries. These driver guides are paid $35 per day which caters for their daily allowances, accommodation, meals and more personal needs.